March 23, 2011
Dear Ms. Tringali:
Thank you for contacting me regarding parental alienation. I appreciate hearing from you.
As a mother of two, I believe strong families are the foundation of our country and provide an invaluable support system that allows our children to grow into successful adults. Children benefit from having both parents actively involved in their lives. Tragically, not all children have healthy family situations. I believe that it is important that the best interest of the children be paramount in making decisions when a healthy family situation does not exist. As your Senator, I will work to encourage strong family values that foster positive and loving environments for children.
Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding this important issue. As your Senator, it is important for me to hear from those I represent regarding the issues affecting New Hampshire and our country. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.
Sincerely,
Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment